The content on the Website is for information purposes only and you agree that your use of and browsing in the Website is at your risk. In no event shall Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein and whether or not Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Crossfire Gunsmith and Firearms has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in the Website is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In addition, by using the Website and viewing the content on the site, including but not limited to instructional articles and videos, you understand and agree that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly and can pose risks and hazards to yourself and others, which may result in property damage, serious injury or death. Any advice, guidance or other information provided on the Website cannot completely anticipate your situation, and shall not create any warranty not expressly made herein, regardless of any omission or inaccuracy of information contained on Crossfiregunsnith.com. Also please note that certain of our products require you to be at least 18 to 21 years of age (depending upon your state of residence) and/or hold certain licenses to purchase. If you enter into any online shopping transactions on the Website, you agree that you are of legal age and have all necessary authority to enter into and bind yourself under any agreements made on the Website.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS CROSSFIRE GUNSMITH & FIREARMS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHERCROSSFIRE GUNSMITH & FIREARMS OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this paragraph.
- Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website.
- All right, title and interest in the Website and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms
- Except as otherwise stated, the trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the trademarks of Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms or their respective third-party owners. Under no circumstances may you alter, modify, or change these Trademarks. You are prohibited from using the Trademarks for any purpose without the written permission of Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms or such third party, which may own the Trademarks.
- The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other than Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that the Websites contain links to sites operated by third parties other than Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms does not mean that Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Websites.
- By accessing the Website, you agree that the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Websites. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of and the venue of the state and federal Courts of South Carolina.