- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer but will also accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbine and many A5-length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (not included)*
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP (length of pull) and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
- Finish: FDE
- Front/Rear – rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
- Rear – 1.25″ aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
*NOTE FROM MANUFACTURER: Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to a rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and function.
*NOTE FROM AERO PRECISION: Our Aero-branded carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware will fit on the Magpul PRS® Gen3 Adjustable Stock.
|Made In America||Yes|
|Weight (oz)||27.8 oz|