M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16″ Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard – Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare – Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America||Yes|
|Material||Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum|
|Finish||Magpul FDE Cerakote|
|Markings||“LBRTYM4” Unique Model Number, “LTYM4” Serial Number Designation, Liberty Shield|
|Compatibility||Works with standard AR15 components and magazines|
|Weight (oz)||8.61 oz|
|Other||Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw. Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin (Included).|