- Length – 7″
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72″ inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and 1.5″ suppressors
- 1.78″ inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Finished in Anodized Black
- Gen 2 Feature – Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature – Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature – New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
Our handguards use the BAR interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed.
*Please note – This handguard is specific to the AR15/M4E1 platform. It is not compatible with the M5 .308/M5E1 platform.
|Made In America||Yes|
|Material||Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum|
|Actual Handguard Lengths||7″ – 7.25″
Aero Precision rail lengths measure from end to end. This is the point of contact at the receiver to the end of the last picatinny slot at the muzzle.
|Weight (oz)||7″ – 5.6oz|
|Other||Handguard Screw Torque – 25 in-lbs|