Crossfire Gunsmith and Firearms
Documentation and Policy Information
Your Title Goes Here
Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms does not voluntarily share, sell or reveal customer information. This information is for our records only.
We will periodically send out an e-mail to our customers advising them of new products and or promotions, sales or discounts. Your e-mail address, street address, telephone number and purchase information will be kept strictly confidential.
Prices Listed are M.S.R.P. and are a guide to the price you may expect to be charged locally for those products. Products may vary from those depicted, and Crossfire Gunsmith and Firearms reserves the right to modify, change or discontinue product, pricing or features at any time without prior notice.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, E-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. This information is only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and they are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not voluntarily sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS (FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY) Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of customers’ private information with third parties. These businesses are required to accept requests for disclosures of these policies from customers but are only required to honor one request per calendar year. Businesses have thirty (30) days to respond to each inquiry to the designated address. Each inquiring customer will receive an explanation of the categories of customer information shared and the names and addresses of any third party businesses. In limited circumstances, customers’ failure to submit requests in the manner specified will not require a response from the business.
If you are a California resident, you may request such information from us by sending a letter to the address listed below. In your letter, please provide your name, address and email address, as well as a request that we provide such information to you, by using the following or similar language, “I request that CrossfireGunsmith.com provide its third party information sharing disclosures required by section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code.”
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Crossfire Gunsmith and Firearms
417 A Dot Court
Gilbert, SC 29054
The content on the Website is for information purposes only and you agree that your use of and browsing in the Website is at your risk. In no event shall Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein and whether or not Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Crossfire Gunsmith and Firearms has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in the Website is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In addition, by using the Website and viewing the content on the site, including but not limited to instructional articles and videos, you understand and agree that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly and can pose risks and hazards to yourself and others, which may result in property damage, serious injury or death. Any advice, guidance or other information provided on the Website cannot completely anticipate your situation, and shall not create any warranty not expressly made herein, regardless of any omission or inaccuracy of information contained on Crossfiregunsnith.com. Also please note that certain of our products require you to be at least 18 to 21 years of age (depending upon your state of residence) and/or hold certain licenses to purchase. If you enter into any online shopping transactions on the Website, you agree that you are of legal age and have all necessary authority to enter into and bind yourself under any agreements made on the Website.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS CROSSFIRE GUNSMITH & FIREARMS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHERCROSSFIRE GUNSMITH & FIREARMS OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this paragraph.
- Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website.
- All right, title and interest in the Website and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms
- Except as otherwise stated, the trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the trademarks of Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms or their respective third-party owners. Under no circumstances may you alter, modify, or change these Trademarks. You are prohibited from using the Trademarks for any purpose without the written permission of Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms or such third party, which may own the Trademarks.
- The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other than Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that the Websites contain links to sites operated by third parties other than Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms does not mean that Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Websites.
- By accessing the Website, you agree that the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Websites. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of and the venue of the state and federal Courts of South Carolina.
Here at Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms, purchasing and returning products is a very simple process. Sometime after you purchase an item you may realize that it’s not exactly what you wanted, and you would like to return the item. Don’t worry we have all been there, so we are going to make it easy.
Are all Products Returnable?
Unfortunately, no. The product description page typically will state if the product is returnable or not. The most commonly non-returnable items are:
“All Sales Are Final” on products itemized above.
All other Products:
Products (excluding Firearms, Ammunition and Surplus) that where purchased within 30 days are returnable with proof of purchase. Things you must consider are:
- Determine if the product is a returnable product.
- Some products the manufacturers prefer to handle the returns and repairs, so please check the product description page for any specific return procedures. If you discover any issues or problems with these item please refer to the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Ensure the product is still in the original packaging and is not damaged. Damaged packaging is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Products showing excess usage may be returned to the customer.
How to Return an Item.
Our return process is simple, fast, and completely free to our customers!
Please use our Product Return Form and we will send you a prepaid UPS shipping label. Make sure the product is either in it original package or package neatly in a box and place the Label on it and drop it off at a UPS pickup location, that’s it.
When can I expect my refund?
Refunds generally take 7-10 business days to process once we have received the item.
How can I receive a refund for my order?
Any qualified items returned within 30 days of delivery are entitled to a refund to the original method of payment or identical exchange.
I received the item as a gift. How can I receive a refund?
Refunds require proof of purchase. We would need the account information of the person who purchased the item in order to process a refund.
How to Buy a Gun
Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms
WE WILL NOT SELL or SHIP high capacity magazines to any NON-FFL/FFL holder in states, cities or counties where high capacity magazines are banned or restricted. These states, cities and counties are found in the Sales and shipping Information (below).
These laws may change at any time and it is exclusively the customer’s responsibility to understand and comply with the applicable legal regulations. Please contact Customer Support if you are attempting to complete a purchase under a qualified exemption (I.e. certain jurisdictions exempt law enforcement and military personnel from restrictions.) Shipping address and billing address must match to process sales directly with Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms. We are UNABLE to ship to the following states:
It is your responsibility to contact local law enforcement to be sure you understand the laws in your state. You are responsible for any illegal activity that results. Crossfiregunsmith.com online product sales are available ONLY TO THE UNITED STATES – FFL to FFL no exceptions.
All firearms or regulated firearm accessories must be shipped to the holder of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship to individuals without a valid FFL. It is your responsibility to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer. It is your responsibility to contact your FFL dealer. Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations.
By purchasing a firearm from Crossfire Gunsmith & Firearms you acknowledge that you may have to pay your dealer a fee for transferring the gun to you. Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased. It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state. It is also your responsibility to ensure that you are legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm, and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership. It is also the responsibility of the buyer to utilize a trigger lock in states where they are required.
Buyer must meet the minimum age requirement applicable for the state in which he/she resides to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state. Should you have other questions or concerns about the FFL transfer of your firearm, please call us at (803)-203-5680.