General Shop Fees
Inspection & Diagnostics
Inspection and diagnosis of firearms to determine the cause of malfunction and to itemize work needed for repair or restoration. The cost of an inspection will be deducted from the final bill if you choose to have us complete the repair or restoration.
The minimum hourly rate will be applied if it is necessary to break down the weapon system for inspection and repair.
GET A QUOTE
MILL Work // Hourly Rate
Basic manufacturing of parts for repairs, modifications, and custom builds.
Pistols: $45 Rifles: $55
Dissasemble // Solvent swab the bore and clean with patches // Lubrication applied to all friction points // Reassembly
Deep Gun Cleaning
Deep gun cleaning is needed when firearms have been neglected and a build up of fowling has occurred. Same as simple cleaning but may require multiple solvents and dismantling.
- A complete disassembly of shotgun:
- all parts are stripped of their finish
- rust, pits and scratches removed
- polished to a high sheen in preparation of re-bluing
- stocks and fore ends are stripped, sanded out and prepared for staining
- colors and type of bluing finish per customer’s request
Hot Salt Bluing
Complete shotgun re-bluing.
Simple Cold Re-bluing
Re-bluing of receiver and barrel.
Removal of old pad and replacement with new pad.