Our skilled gunsmiths will provide a comprehensive list of services…
Inspection and Diagnostic Fees
Inspection and diagnosis of firearms to determine cause of malfunction and to itemize work needed for repair or restoration. Cost of inspection will be deducted from final bill if you choose to have us complete the repair or restoration.
Shop Hourly Rate
Minimum hourly rate will be applied if it is necessary to break down weapon for inspection and repair.
Machine Shop Fees
Lathe Work Hourly Rate
Basic manufacturing of parts for repairs, modifications, and custom builds.
Mill Work Hourly Rate
Basic rate for milling parts needed for repairs, modifications, and custom builds.
Pistols: $35 Rifles: $50
Deep Gun Cleaning
Deep gun cleaning is needed when firearms have been neglected and a build up of fowling has occurred. Same as simple cleaning but may require multiple solvents and dismantling.
- A complete disassembly of shotgun:
- all parts are stripped of their finish
- rust, pits and scratches removed
- polished to a high sheen in preparation of re-bluing
- stocks and fore ends are stripped, sanded out and prepared for staining
- colors and type of bluing finish per customer’s request
Hot Salt Bluing
Complete shotgun re-bluing.
Simple Cold Re-bluing
Re-bluing of receiver and barrel.
Removal of old pad and replacement with new pad.
Installation and Manufacturing
Handgun Sight Installation
install replacement sights
- align with laser
Scope Installation with Laser Bore Sight
- Installation of scopes
- Using a laser bore sight
- Calibrate with the latest software